Thursday 16 November 2023

Learning Reflection - NPDL Week 6

I have learnt how to blog properly and using the correct grammar, I have done as much work as I can with the time we've had during jumbo which was a lot less than how much time we had last week. I have contributed to our groups progress by logging what we did last week onto our google slide.


Something that is going well for our group is that we have contacted Energise Otaki and might be having someone from there come in and talk to us about our topic! I think that I need to work on not getting so distracted in class. I could focus a lot more which will help me. The next steps for our project is hopefully getting Energise Otaki to come in and speak to us.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.