Friday 10 November 2023

1. NPDL Week 5

Since my last post I have learnt how to properly use grammar. I have taken as much time and also having breaks through double periods and done as much work as I could throughout this whole week. I have researched our topic/question and written down what I have found out for my group.

Something that is going well for our group is how much work we have achieved within this week. Something I need to work on is asking for help when I need it instead of being stuck so I should ask teachers for help when needed. Our next step for our project is finding more sites to get more information about our group's topic.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mauatua, ka wani kē! An awesome blog post. I really like the idea that you have thought about your group dynamics: what is working well and what are the next steps for you. I am looing forward to seeing your progress and seeing how you go with your research and other possible resources that could be useful in your mahi. Beautiful work, e hoa, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mome I really like your work goof job, Kia ora xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.